They have a method to their tea drinking as well. The set comes with a sugar and cream dish, they put in the tea and then pretend sugar and cream. However, I usually use milk in my tea, so they don't add cream, they add milk. It is funny how they pick up on little things like that. Anyway, Zoey was quick to offer Max some "pre-fat milk"! Not exactly the milk I use, but worked for them!
Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Max Ehrmann
Friday, January 2, 2009
Tea for Two
My kids love tea parties, but for a while it was an outside only activity. Since they do their own pouring, this was a necessity for my sanity. However, as kids do, they have grown a little and can now have one inside!! No huge spills or clothes changes required!! It is so fun for them, so I try to accomodate when I can. I make them green tea and cool it down with some ice cubes and they just drink away!! Pip Pip Cheerio!

They have a method to their tea drinking as well. The set comes with a sugar and cream dish, they put in the tea and then pretend sugar and cream. However, I usually use milk in my tea, so they don't add cream, they add milk. It is funny how they pick up on little things like that. Anyway, Zoey was quick to offer Max some "pre-fat milk"! Not exactly the milk I use, but worked for them!
They have a method to their tea drinking as well. The set comes with a sugar and cream dish, they put in the tea and then pretend sugar and cream. However, I usually use milk in my tea, so they don't add cream, they add milk. It is funny how they pick up on little things like that. Anyway, Zoey was quick to offer Max some "pre-fat milk"! Not exactly the milk I use, but worked for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment