2. And Random- well, that's Zoey's favorite word, so I figured I would capture that little bit of info too.
3. Three cheers for being an awesome blogger? Okay, not so much. I'm not even going to say I will do better, because pretty much, I won't. maybe after Ross returns...
4. Zoey bought these cool crayons the other day (in October, oops)...



5. Zoey is the sweetest and I want to remember this... She knew about Cyber Monday and decided she was going to spend some of her money that she earned from my parents over Thanksgiving (she has a racket going on) on Max. She searched for books and puzzles on Amazon for him. I told her she didn't need to and she said, "well, he's my brother, afterall!"
6. Max asked to play my iPhone, but it was charging, so he made himself available...

Check out how straight he is sitting!
7. And I just happened to catch these crazy clouds on camera (again, in October)... this produced a crazy storm a couple minutes after I took this picture!! I hadn't ever seen clouds like this before!

8. So, it is deer hunting with a gun season right now in our area, and well, I know where all the deer are hiding... On the running trail! I ran into three of them today! I hate it, because it sort of scares me. They let you get so close and give you a stare down before they run off. And sometimes they don't run off! I just keep hearing, "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" in my head. I know they are probably more afraid of me than I am of them, but I keep thinking that I don't want the hoof print on my forehead!!
9. This makes me grumpy...

well, not really, it actually makes for a pretty morning. But, I am definitely not excited for winter... not that you couldn't have guessed that.
later-
1 comment:
Jill! I was just checking in over here and catching up on your bloggy-blog and literally laughed and laughed at you thinking 'Grandma got run over by a reindeer!!' while you are running....love it! I love all your thoughts and awesome pics and precious kids. :) praying for yall during this waiting time :) HUGS! jess :)
Post a Comment