Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gingerbread Men

Well, I thought that with this post, I would be all caught up for the new year, but I forgot about a bunch of pictures on my camera... Oh well, press on I guess.

With Ross being gone, I wasn't quite in the mood to be all festive, in fact, I wouldn't have even decorated if it weren't for the kids. I didn't let them know though, and I tried my best to just do what was normal and keep the traditions as best I could. One thing I cut corners on was the gingerbread house! Ross usually project manages that whole ordeal and I stand back and take pictures. I found the gingerbread men at Trader Joe's and was all over that. Each kid could just do their own thing without any help from me! And I could still just stand back and take pictures. Take note how Max is eating in most of the pictures... it seems he was more interested in sampling the decorations!

Here is Zoey the elf who did a majority of the house decorations!
IMG_4286

Getting started... first samples...
IMG_4289

IMG_4290

IMG_4291

IMG_4292

Hmmm... better taste these before I use them...
IMG_4294

IMG_4296

this sprinkle got stuck on my thumb, so I better get it off...
IMG_4300

Hey Zoey, what candy do you have that I can eat?

IMG_4301

Stay away, mister!
IMG_4302

Fine, I'll just finish off what's in my bowl here...

IMG_4303

And the finished product! Can you guess who they belong to?

This is the tropical one with the fruit hat...
IMG_4304

And this guy... well, lets just say he was made for a different purpose...
IMG_4305

No comments: