Tuesday, January 14, 2014

phoenix

So as I looked through my phoenix pics, I realized not one picture of my mom! I am very very bad about getting family shots. I think most of the time I just subconsciously put the camera away and enjoy the moments, and also, I don't think people want my camera in their face all the time. BUT, I will try to get better this year! Plus, more of me. But I say that every year.

What I do get pictures of when I am Phoenix, however, is the backyard birds!

Check out this chub... maybe he thinks he's in a colder climate and needs to bulk up for winter?
IMG_4374


little reddish guy
IMG_4375


sleepy head... looks like a mug shot
IMG_4379


IMG_4385

Pretty morning light... do you see the heart?
IMG_4387


Leo came out and scared the birds away and proceeded to eat the bird food out of this bowl... goofball dog
IMG_4390


And here he is next to St Francis... licking his head probably... cuteness
IMG_4394



No comments: