Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thoughts ...

So I am in the process of taking a couple of pictures of Max, just to document him right around his birthday. He hasn't been super cooperative, so it may be a multiple day process to get at least close to what I want! As we were walking around the neighborhood after one photo session, I realized that I never have pictures of me. We make a yearly photo book and every year as I search for a couple of pictures of me with the kids, I swear next year will be better. Well, with my new camera, I think it's gotten worse. I know that even if I don't care now, I will certainly regret it ten years from now! So, I am trying to make a better effort to get myself in the pictures...

here's a start:

IMG_4080

IMG_4086

Max lost another tooth last night, too! I actually fell asleep waiting for Max to fall asleep, so Tooth Fairy "Dad" had to take over!

And here is just a random picture for fun!
butterfly

4 comments:

Tricia Williams said...

beautiful. love these shots of you. i'm guilty of this, too, not getting in pictures. i've started handing the camera over to a kid (yikes!) to get a photo of me with the other kid. you sound like you've read miz booshay's post on PW's blog (http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2009/05/snap-out-of-it/). that post really made me challenge my aversion to getting in front of the camera... :)

Tracy Younker said...

Nice to see pics of you Jill! I am never in mine either cuz Tom hates taking photos!

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

Thanks to you both.

I hadn't seen miz booshay's post Tricia, but I just read it and it is EXACTLY what my thoughts were! so much for an original thought. LOL

Anonymous said...

great pictues of you and max! jill, you are so beautiful!