Friday, April 15, 2011

Storms A-Comin'

This spring has been weird. Not like our previous ones (that would only be 2, so I can really say what is actually the norm). We've had snow and very cold, and then record highs! I guess that is April. And, being true to its name, we have had some serious rain showers! Before living here I used to love a good thunderstorm in the middle of the day, when you see the sky turn dark and the winds pick up! Now, I am thankful for the calm weather! And a thunderstorm at night? No thank you! Here's a mid day one coming at us though... Just after I took this picture, it hailed like crazy this day too!

IMG_0148

Day 94

1 comment:

Tricia Williams said...

beautiful shot. i love the tones. we had a crazy hail storm last weekend, yet it's been in the high 80s a lot the past few weeks.