Friday, August 9, 2013

bowling fun

Have I told you about myself and weather? I mean, I talk about it all the time, but did you know I often experience extremes when it comes to weather? Well, living or visiting, we have experienced extreme highs, extreme cold snaps, crazy droughts, and hurricanes in the midwest... I used to just think it was coincidence, but now...

Anyway, Phoenix is hot in the summer. duh? right? But right after we got there, they were experience crazy heat... highs of 118, 119! So it was inside stuff for us. We went to the movies and bowling!

IMG_2429

IMG_2431

And I bowled one of the best games! Too bad Ross wasn't with us so that I could beat him....

Anyway, later in the week we were planning on heading to Las Vegas! Las Vegas, by the way is usually cooler than Phoenix, but not this time... Heat wave followed us there:)

No comments: