I wanted to capture this exactly how I saw it, so I just stuck my arm in to get the picture, because I couldn't fit through the door. When I asked him about it, he told me he did not want my coming near him with my bloody nose.
Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Max Ehrmann
Friday, April 27, 2012
blockade
The other day I had a bloody nose. It happens kind of a lot, especially whenever the weather changes, so this isn't something foreign to the kids. Usually they just see me holding my nose with tissue and say, "bloody nose?" and I say yeah...
but this one was kind of bad and lasted a long time, and well, I guess it grossed Max out a little... all I heard was him racing up the stairs saying he wasn't coming down until it was done. He just went into his room.
I was fine a couple minutes later and forgot the whole thing until later that night, I tried to walk into Max's room. I pushed the door open a couple of inches and it stopped! I was like, wha? what is going on... I pushed a little and stuck my head in and saw this...
I wanted to capture this exactly how I saw it, so I just stuck my arm in to get the picture, because I couldn't fit through the door. When I asked him about it, he told me he did not want my coming near him with my bloody nose.
I wanted to capture this exactly how I saw it, so I just stuck my arm in to get the picture, because I couldn't fit through the door. When I asked him about it, he told me he did not want my coming near him with my bloody nose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment